Who knows this car and his owner?

Vw konsernin autohin liittyvä keskustelualue.
Harper
Vasta alkaja

Who knows this car and his owner?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Harper »

2. Auffahrrampen.JPG
2. Auffahrrampen.JPG (148.21 KiB) Katsottu 5979 kertaa
Hey there and moi,

I wrote Osku already in the german https://www.bulliforum.com/ to lead me to this forum. Hell, it wasnt easy to get locked on as a german speaker.

I am a big finland fan and compassionate driver of a t3 Syncro from Finland. The car though leads to many questions. Whats wrong with the transmission, how old are the brakes, did he make any changes that we dont know about,...?
To be sure not to damage anything during our restoration we would like to get in touch with the previous owner. The car was previously sold to HIGH COAST CLASSIC CARS in Nordingrå Sweden.
The previous owners name is on the finisch papers but i dont want to make it public. He lives in Tornio Finland and his car is a bit modified. The wheel arches are enlarged and from another car. The car is originally grey blue metallic (taubengrau metallic) but was painted black with red sparkles (which look like blood) on top, the back seats were removed, the engine was swapped for a AAZ 1.9 TD, the wheels were changed for 15" Mercedes C-Class steel rims with 215/80/15 tyres and there is a lot of dry mud under the car.
There had been an enourmous impact on the left rear bumper because we had to fix that aswell, since the frame was damaged and grinding on the left suspension arm.
K1600_5. Unfallschaden .JPG
K1600_5. Unfallschaden .JPG (193.96 KiB) Katsottu 5978 kertaa
6. Unfallschaden erster Versuch.jpg
6. Unfallschaden erster Versuch.jpg (230.85 KiB) Katsottu 5978 kertaa

Fronscheibe.jpg
Fronscheibe.jpg (203.94 KiB) Katsottu 5978 kertaa
K1600_schlamm 6.JPG
K1600_schlamm 6.JPG (88.41 KiB) Katsottu 5978 kertaa
selvesa
Vapaaherra

Re: Who knows this car and his owner?

Viesti Kirjoittaja selvesa »

Hi !

Is this the project story about this car ?

viewtopic.php?t=4134
T3 vm. 1988, 1.9 TD aasi-seepra
T4 vm. 2002, 2.5 TDi ,ex-taxi, "matkailuauto"
FVWA:n jäsen
Tuomo Lehmikangas
AktiVWisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tuomo Lehmikangas »

If you know the name of previous Finnish owner, you would likely be able to get the phonenumber from local listings, such as https://www.fonecta.fi/. But be prepared that owner might not have any interest on this matter though.
Osku
AktiVWisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Osku »

I gave him this information but the problem was the language barrier.
He can't use it as everything is in Finnish
Tuomo Lehmikangas
AktiVWisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tuomo Lehmikangas »

Few personal messages with Osku. I think the contact info would now be available.
Osku
AktiVWisti

Yep He has everything he needs as far as I know.
TT|
Swapman

Viesti Kirjoittaja TT| »

selvesa kirjoitti:Hi !

viewtopic.php?t=4134
Yeah, that's the one! How has this ended up in Germany to be restored, there would be thousand better ones for that job :D
Why do it right when you can do it yourself?
I on oltava!
Harper
Vasta alkaja

TT| kirjoitti:
selvesa kirjoitti:Hi !

viewtopic.php?t=4134
Yeah, that's the one! How has this ended up in Germany to be restored, there would be thousand better ones for that job :D
I guess thats the sisu which speaks out of you - Fixing stuff without taking help -
We germans have no time for sisu. We are efficent in fixing stuff! :geek:

I got two phone numbers from Osku. I could get hold of one. He came from Turku and told me he never owned a car in his life, but he knows there is another guy with his name from Tornio. So i guess the second number will do it hopefully. Unfortunately nobody picks up the phone yet.
To be continued...
Jones2
Vakiintunut käyttäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jones2 »

Harper ! Ei Lontoota,sitä ei kaikki ymmärrä. ehkä perustat britti sivut?
Osku
AktiVWisti

Top tykkänään kyllä tänne kaikki mahtuu!
Eikä asia parane sillä että puhuu saksaa!
Harper
Vasta alkaja

I didnt mean to offend anyone here in the forum. Sorry, about the german joke. i thought it was funny. but my mother tongue is not finnish. I can try to get everything translated with google translator before posting it, but the translation is so shitty, that nobody would understand a word, i guess. If you want to kick me out here, please go on. I thought it was interesting to have a transnational conversation about the same interests. also i might even be able to help out, if somebody needs something from germany.
we are in scandinavia on a regular basis and would have loved to exchange experiences with locals.

There you go:
En tarkoittanut loukata ketään täällä foorumilla. Anteeksi, saksalaisesta vitsistä. Minusta se oli hauskaa. mutta äidinkieleni ei ole suomi. Voin yrittää saada kaiken käännettynä google-kääntäjällä ennen lähettämistä, mutta käännös on niin paska, että kukaan ei ymmärrä sanaa. Jos haluat potkaista minut tänne, jatka. Mielestäni oli mielenkiintoista käydä kansainvälistä keskustelua samoista eduista. voin jopa pystyä auttamaan, jos joku tarvitsee jotain Saksasta.
olemme säännöllisesti Skandinaviassa ja olisimme mielellämme vaihtaneet kokemuksia paikallisten kanssa.
Ande
Vakiintunut käyttäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ande »

No worries! Happy to see international discussion too!
DJSigma
AktiVWisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja DJSigma »

Don't worry, English is OK. Most understand it well enough. It's also refreshing to see bad jokes in English too... ;)

Ja niille joita englanti häiritsee, oletteko huomanneet, että foorumin jokaisen osion otsikko on myös englanniksi, ehkäpä juuri siksi, että joku tänne eksyvä erimaalainenkin löytää oikealle osastolle jos on jotain asiaa?
Caravelle C 1,6TD -88 "Punukka"
Caravelle MultiGLvan Syncro 1,9TDi -88 "Hopukka"
TT|
Swapman

Viesti Kirjoittaja TT| »

Yes, everybody is welcome to our forum. And English is made as an option just for the reason mentioned above. International cooperation gives a lot for this community.
Why do it right when you can do it yourself?
I on oltava!
Vastaa Viestiin